brand analysis project apple i phone 11 samsung galaxy 10 google pixel 4
Brand Analysis Project
Choose an industry ( smart phones) and select three well
known brands ( Apple I-phone 11, Samsung Galaxy 10, Google pixel 4).
(1) Provide an overview of the industry. What is the $ size of the market in the USA? Is it considered a high growth or slow growth market (percentage growth in dollar sales, unit sales, etc.)? What are the categories in the industry that are showing most growth, which are showing a decline . How many competitors are there? Who are the market leaders, and what is the market share for each of the three brands?
(2) Identify the key product attributes and benefits that the consumer uses to infer the value of each brand (e.g. price, comfort, durability, etc.). You should identify at least 5 attributes/benefits.
(3) Identify the key consumer segments in the industry and develop a profile for each segment (minimum of 4 segments, maximum of 7). What key product attributes and benefits does each segment prioritize?
(4) Develop multiattribute tables for three segments, using the information provided in section (3) above (you can make assumptions about the importance and evaluation numbers for each segment, it is not necessary to collect primary data). Hint: choose one segment that each brand targets (e.g. Nikeâ€“fashionistas, Adidasâ€“soccer fans, Brooksâ€“serious runners)
(5) Use the multiattbiute table to compare and contrast the three brands for these threesegments:
a.Identify the strengths and weaknesses for each brand.
b.What is each brandâ€™s POD and POP?
c.What consumer segment(s) does each brand target?
d.Articulate the positioning statement for each brand.
(6) Develop a perceptual map based on two key attributes/benefits and determine where the three brands and the key consumer segments are placed on this map. Provide a rationale for your assumptions (you can use some of the multiattribute table data to develop the perceptual map).
(7) Which of the three brands do you think has the best strategy? Which has the worst strategy? Why? What would you recommend each brand do to strengthen their position in the market?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more