Descriptive epidemiology is used to evaluate trends in health and disease and to be able to make comparisons among the population and subgroups within countries; and to provide a basis for planning, provision, and evaluation of services.
As a health officer, you have been asked to collect information to characterize and summarize tuberculosis epidemic in your state.
Write a 2-3 page paper in which you do the following:
- Discuss the pattern and distribution of the disease in the population of your state as well as subgroups within the state.
- What recommendations would you make to your administrator based on your findings?
Justify your opinion with evidence from the literature.
SLP Assignment Expectations
In order to earn full credit:
Length: SLP assignments should be 2-3 pages in length.
Please write your paper in your own words. That is the only way I can evaluate your level of understanding. Quotes are rarely needed; if necessary, they should comprise less than 10% of a paper and must be properly cited.
Even though the papers must be written in your own words, you are required to cite sources for any statement of fact or idea that is not common knowledge. You are required to cite the sources within the body of the paper and include a reference list at the end of the paper.
Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable source of information. Use credible, professional, and scholarly sources such as journal articles from ProQuest or EBSCO, and government, university, or nonprofit organizationsâ€™ web sites.
For each module as a whole, you must clearly show that you have read the module homepage and the required background materials. You are welcome to do research in addition to — but not instead of — the required readings.
Your papers will be evaluated on the following factors:
- References – citations are used within the body of the paper any time you state a fact or idea that is not common knowledge and a reference list is included at the end of the paper.
- Precision – you follow all instructions and you answer each part of the assignment.
- Breadth – you show broad knowledge of the moduleâ€™s topic.
- Depth – you go into detail to show more critical thought about the specific assignment.
- Clarity – the extent to which you elaborate and include discussion or examples as asked.
- Application – the extent to which you apply the information to a real-life situation related to the assignment, if asked.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more