assignment 3 126
Assignment 3: Program Presentation and Reflection
For this assignment, you will create a presentation of your selected program using the fast-paced PechaKucha presentation style of 20 slides/20 seconds per slide. For more information and background, read the article â€œWhat is PechaKucha?â€
Note: If you would like feedback from other students on your presentation prior to submitting, please join the extra ungraded, optional discussion included in Weeks 8 and 9 of this course named â€œPresentation Forumâ€.
Complete the following for your selected program:
- Create a presentation of your selected program using the presentation software of your choice that includes the program name, needs analysis, program goal and objective(s), learning objectives, instructional activities, measurement method(s), and description of activities you will use to launch your program.
- Write a two (2) page summary detailing the following:
- Describe what you learned while developing your program. What aspects of it did you like/dislike?Is there anything you would have done differently?
- Find two (2) academic conferences you would be interested in presenting your program to. Provide the information for each conference, and discuss why these conferences appealed to you and why these audiences would be interested in your program.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Include exactly twenty (20) slides in your presentation, including the title slide.
- Include quality, relevant graphics where you are able.
- Provide audio narration of the presentation slides as if you were delivering the speech. Each slideâ€™s narration should be no longer than twenty (20) seconds in length. (Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, then you should provide speaker notes of the same length in the Notes area of your presentation).
- Include a separate Microsoft Word document for the two (2) page written summary.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design and develop curriculum or instructional content for diverse adult learners.
- Explore methods of evaluation for education programs and curriculum.
- Analyze criteria for effective program launch.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in adult learning curriculum design and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about adult learning curriculum design and development using proper writing mechanics.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more