article analysis essay aquatic microbiology
*******DO NOT PLAGIARIZE********
- Find an article concerning a water issue
- A contamination event (microorganism, chemical, radiological, etc)
- A natural or manmade disaster that caused water issues
- Interesting water happening
- New Technology to provide cleaner water
- Essays must have an introduction, at least three supporting paragraphs and a conclusion. A well-stated thesis is also a must.
- Find other sources to support your essayâ€™s main points. A minimum of 2 sources must be included in this essay.
- Form your own opinion on the topic (refer to possible questions below).
- Include a quote from the article.
- Include a graphic from the article if possible.
- 12 pt font double spaced
- PAPER SHOULD BE WELL WRITTEN AND ORGANIZED
Points to consider (or questions to answer):
- Was the Clean Water Act (CWA) violated? And if yes, how was it violated (try to be specific)
- Was the situation avoidable?
- Who was ultimately responsible for this? Or, what was the cause of this?
- Are there health effects caused by this? If yes, are they long term or short term
- Are there any lasting affects to the environment
- Can the water quality go back to the way it was?
- Could this have been prevented?
- If water was used as a source of supply for drinking water, can treatment remove the problem
- Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
- Camp Lejeune
- Woburn MA
- Hinckley Water Contamination
- Elk River
- Milwaukee 1993
- Coal Ash Pond NC
- Exxon Valdez
- Yellowstone River
- Hoosick Falls NY
- Gyre Garbage Patches
- Deep Water Horizon
- Love Canal
- Gulf of Mexico Dead Zone
- Gideon Missouri
- Onondaga Lake
- Pittsfield MA
- Carroll County GA
- Bushy Creek TX
- Puerto Rico in 1987
- Salmonella in Missouri 1989
- Walkerton Ontario 2000
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more