arh1000 questions and answers
Answer the following questions about this work of art called Circle of Pieter de Grebber, Unequal Lovers.
1.Describe what you see: What is in the foreground, backgroundâ€¦
2.What is the subject matter? Theme?
3. Is it figurative? Naturalistic? Stylized? Narrative? Symbolic? Abstract? Explain fully.
4. What is the medium, material and method of its creation? Does it contribute to the meaning, expression, or power of the work? Explain.
5. What painting technique was used? Glazes? Impasto? Detailed and linear? Loose and expressive? Explain.
6. What kind of colors does it have and how does it create meaning? What kind of expression does it give? Does the color have symbolic meaning? Explain.
7. Does the artist convey depth? How?
8. How is light and dark used? Does it have any realistic, symbolic, or emotional effect? Explain.
9. What is the size? How does the size affect the experience for the viewer? How does it affect the meaning or theme of the art?
1.Who created this work of art and where was it created? How is it typical of the artistâ€™s style, theme, technique?
2. What does the artist say about his or her artwork, theme, or technique? (Find a quote if possible.)
3. Who are the figures depicted? Why are they depicted? What are their role?
4. Are there any symbols used? Explain their meaning.
5. Where would this work have been originally seen? What context? Explain.
6. What was the function or purpose? To glorify a god? To immortalize a man? To teach a lesson? For worship? For decoration? Explain fully and site sources.
7.Who commissioned it and why?
8. How is the work of art representative of the artistic style or period it was created? Explain. (For example, how it is typically of the period: Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Renaissance, Counter-Reformation Spain, 18th century Italy, Baroque, Neo-Classical, Native American, Ancient Chinese, Cubism, Pop Art, etc.?)
9. How does the artwork reflect the culture, philosophy, religion, values and society of its age?
10. What condition is the work in now? Has it been altered? What evidence is there for that?
1. What was your first reaction or impression of the work? Has it changed now that you have studied it carefully? Explain.
2. What does it communicate about the artistâ€™s own personal view, cultural outlook, religion, society, politics or era?
3. What message is the work trying to express or convey to viewers?
4. What associations, feelings or emotions does it evoke in you?
5. Do you think the work succeed in expressing the theme or intent of the artist? Why or Why not?
6. How is this work relevant for us today? Explain.
7. If you had the opportunity to buy it, would you? Explain why or why not? What would you do with it?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more