answer questions for task 3 calss strategies till
Task # 3
POSSIBLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR ECCE 2360
1. What programs and services do you have for students with special needs in your facility?
2. Why did you want to become a special education teacher?
3. How would you describe the special education classroom 10 years ago, 5 years ago and today? What differences would you see as noteworthy?
4. Identify and explain what special education programs are essential in schools today.
5. How would you address the issue of minority overinclusion in special education?
6. How realistic is the expectation that the majority of our special education students can meet the new standards?
7. If a parent came to you and complained that a teacher is not meeting the needs of his child, how would you respond?
8. How do you delineate the fine line between behaviors caused by a disability and those requiring appropriate punishment?
9. There is much research to support a more inclusive approach to special education: a) What model(s) do you feel would be particularly successful? b) Where would you introduce such a program?
10. How would you handle the fine line between parental involvement and interference in their childâ€™s special education program?
11. Reflect on an experience in education which was a significant challenge or problem and explain how you solved the problem and how you arrived at your solution.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more