Assignment: To consider three sources about the Fall of Rome and write an analytical essay.
Purpose: To demonstrate proficiency in integrating historical sources and producing a well-informed analytical essay.
Part 1: Research
Examine three sources:
1. The textbook explanation concerning the decline and fall of Rome (chapter 7).
2. The class presentation lecture on the Roman Empire.
3. An article on the subject (â€œFriends, Romans, Countrymenâ€ â€“ see the Reading & Study link).
- Write a 1,000â€“1,300-word essay concerning the decline and fall of the Roman Empire.
- The paper should have a clear thesis statement, located at the end of the introduction.
The paper should cover the following:
1. The various viewpoints given in the three sources (focus on the viewpoints you agree with)
2. The variables involved (social, economic, military, etc.).
3. Lessons the United States (our people and our government) can learn from Romeâ€™s decline and fall.
4. Similarities between the actions and attitudes of ancient Rome in their decline and fall and our American society today
Be careful that you use only the three sources provided. Use of other sources will be penalized.Textbook:
Perry, M., Chase, M., Jacob, J. R., Jacob, M. C., & Von Laue, T. H. (2013). Western civilization: Ideas, politics, and society (10th ed.). Boston: Wadsworth, Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9781111831707.
Williams, S., & Friell, G. (1994). Friends, romans or countrymen? barbarians in the empire. History Today, 44(7), 34.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more