Accounting Information System Assignment
Solution to Part 1: You can use this file as starting point for Part 2, or just use it as guide to correct your own file. Please be sure that you start with all corrections made before starting part two. —>>> Assignment_1_Solution.xls
Assignment 2 check figures for Trial Balance Debits/Credits:
- Beginning Balance: $630,827
- Transactions: $1,269,860
- Ending Balance: $1,023,325
- Adjustments: $12,514 **There are NINE Adjusting Entries.**
- Adjusted Balance: $1,028,185
- EOM Closing Entries: $290,100
- Ending Balance: $790,201
To submit for Assignment Two:
- You do NOT need to turn in Part one of the assignment, as the problem states.
- EXCEL: General Journal, General Ledger, and Trial Balance for the complete accounting cycle, January 2007.
- SAP: Print-screen of (1) Balance Sheet, and print-screen of (2) Retained Earnings.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more