4 7 essay 2 rhetorical analysis of tompkins argument 1
Write a 6 page rhetorical analysis of Jane Tompkins’ “Indians’: Textualism, Morality, and the Problem of History,” using correct MLA Format & Style (Links to an external site.). Your essay should address each of the following REQUIREMENTS (though you may alter the order):
- fully introduce and articulate Tompkins’ major claim (use the to make sure your introduction to her is complete) and summarize her argument, including her major claim and how she establishes kairos and exigence. Be sure to include your own thesis with regards to how persuasive her argument is for her intended audience;
- describe and explain Tompkins’ use of inductive reasoning and how it affects the organization and effectiveness of her argument as a whole;
- identify, analyze, and evaluate her appeals to reasoning (logos), credibility (ethos), and emotions (pathos) and the strategies she uses to make them. Discuss all three appeals and at least two strategies per appeal–it is expected that you quote directly from the text to support your analysis, using correct MLA in-text citation and Literary Present Tense.
- evaluate how persuasive Tompkins’ argument is as a whole for her intended, resistant audience, academic poststructuralist peers who read Critical Inquiry.
- Be sure to demonstrate mastery of MLA Format and Style, including the Works Cited page.
- MANDATORY LESS THAN 15% ON PLAGIARISM (last tutor it was at 27% very bad results )
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more